Enrichmentality is about enriching your life and your future through enriching the way you think – and speak – about money.
- Open I believe that information should be accessible to all, and everyone should be empowered to learn.
- Freedom Enrichmentality is written using free software like LibreOffice, resources are available in DRM-free formats, and uses Creative Commons Licenses (and by the way, I recommend Calibre for reading).
- Sharing is caring. If you subscribe to any Enrichmentality services you are welcome to forward them to friends.
- Privacy is important. Enrichmentality is not integrated with social media that does not respect my (or your) privacy (although I encourage you to share #Enrichmentality resources with your friends via any media you choose!), and I will never sell or release any information you choose to share with me without your permission.
- Integrity Enrichmentality is advertising free. I am open to reviews, but only honest reviews. (I recommend Ghostery to remove advertising from all sites).
To get a feeling for the philosophy of Enrichmentality, check out these posts:
Why am I doing this?
I strongly believe the best answer to achieving a more equitable society is for more people to become empowered and take control of their own lives.
I believe that we can find a way for everyone to have a future that is socially, environmentally and economically sustainable and equitable. Enrichment is not about money but about living a rich life more generally.
My aim is to help you learn the language of money and enrich your future.